- Face to face, or front to forward; facing.
- In art, facing one another; front to front: stated of two numbers.
- especially, in heraldry, placed on animals represented front to forward, or aspectant: in opposition to adorsed;
- dealing with the spectator directly, given that lion when you look at the royal crest of Scotland, not with merely the pinnacle turned outward. See gardant and cut-under crest.
- comparable forms are affrontée (feminine) andconfronté.
Sentence for "affronte"
- Newcastle ou encore Besiktas est très…
Synonym for "affronte"
Cross Reference for "affronte"