- That causes physical or psychological pain
- Giving pain; causing continued or repeated pain or grief; distressing.
- causing misery or discomfort or stress
- described as or causing psychological or actual discomfort; painful; upsetting; associated with the nature of an affliction: since, an afflictive dispensation of Providence.
- Synonyms Afflicting, grievous, calamitous, disastrous, oppressive, extreme, unsatisfied, trying.
Sentence for "afflictive"
- Another point from the Buddhist perspective…
Synonym for "afflictive"
Equivalent for "afflictive"
Same Context for "afflictive"