- The work of affirming, affirmation
- A decision upholding the decision of a lower life expectancy court or company
- Confirmation; ratification; verification of a voidable work.
- a powerful declaration; affirmation.
- The act of affirming; asseveration; assertion.
- verification; ratification.
- In law: The confirmation by an appellate judge of this adjudication of a reduced judge or officer. Confirmation of a voidable act.
- Definition for "affirmance"
- Sentence for "affirmance"
- I can actually agree with affirmative…
- View More
- Synonym for "affirmance"
- Same Context for "affirmance"