- Linked by a close relationship.
- Beholden to a different; bound.
- Joined in affinity or by any tie.
- closely relevant
- Easy past tight and past participle of affine.
- Joined by affinity or any close tie; similar; allied; confederated.
- Bound or obligated by affinity or some personal relation.
- In zoology, joined in normal affinity; having affinity; allied homologically and morphologically; related in structural character.
Definition for "affined"
Sentence for "affined"
Rhyme for "affined"
Equivalent for "affined"