- (legislation) to evaluate or decrease an arbitrary punishment or amercement to an exact sum; to correct the marketplace value of.
- to ensure; in order to guarantee.
- To assess or reduce, as an arbitrary punishment or amercement, to a certain and reasonable amount.
- in-law, to assess or settle, as an amercement or arbitrary good.
- to ensure: because, “the title is affeer'd,”
- Also spelled affere.
- Definition for "affeer"
- (legislation) to evaluate or decrease an arbitrary punishment…
- View More
- Synonym for "affeer"
- Form for "affeer"