- In an affected manner; hypocritically; with more show than truth.
- lovingly; with tender attention
- In an affected fashion; hypocritically; with increased tv show than reality.
- Lovingly; with tender care.
- in an affected way
- In an affected or assumed way; with affectation; hypocritically; with an increase of show than reality: since, to go affectedly; affectedly municipal.
- With tender care; lovingly.
Sentence for "affectedly"
- "Yes," he replied, drawling out the…
Synonym for "affectedly"
Etymologically Related for "affectedly"