- The establishment of a reason, beginning, or reason for some thing.
- the analysis of reasons or causation.
- The study or research of causes of illness; a scientific description for the beginning of an ailment.
- The technology, doctrine, or demonstration of factors; esp., the examination for the causes of any condition; the technology regarding the source and improvement things.
- The project of an underlying cause.
- An inquiry into or a theory of actual factors that cause any class of phenomena.
- particularly, in medication, an inquiry into or account for the beginning or factors that cause infection, or of a specific kind or case of condition. Sometimes written aitiology.
- the philosophical study of causation
- the explanation for an illness
Sentence for "aetiology"
Hypernym for "aetiology"
Form for "aetiology"
Same Context for "aetiology"