- Devotion to and pursuit of the wonderful; sensitiveness to imaginative beauty and refined taste.
- The doctrine that beauty could be the fundamental principle from where all the other maxims, specifically ethical people, are derived.
- A doctrine which keeps looks or beauty as greatest perfect or most elementary standard.
- The doctrine of æsthetics; æsthetic concepts; devotion to your gorgeous in nature and art.
Sentence for "aestheticism"
- The combination Nietzsche-Wilde-MallarmÃ©, incongruous as it…
Etymologically Related for "aestheticism"
Same Context for "aestheticism"