- Aerial navigation; the skill of raising and guiding balloons floating around.
- The science of evaluating atmosphere; aerostatics.
- That part of aëronautics that deals with passive balloons; the art of increasing and leading balloons in the air.
- The technology of evaluating atmosphere; aërostatics.
- The art or rehearse of aërial navigation; the science of raising, suspending, and leading machines in the air, or of ascending in balloons.
- The technology of aërostatics.
Sentence for "aerostation"
- The military authorities have set aside,…
Synonym for "aerostation"
Same Context for "aerostation"