- The branch of meteorology that involves the clinical study of various properties and composition of this environment, and their variation
- divination by observation for the sky
- The observation for the state and variations of this atmosphere.
- Divination by way of air; weather-prophecy.
- Examination or observance of atmosphere; the practice of meteorology.
- In zoology, perception or observation of atmospheric circumstances, as by insects and snails; the instinctive workout of aëroscepsy; the procedure or outcome of the professors of aëroscepsy. See aëroscepsy.
Etymologically Related for "aeroscopy"
- View More