- A chiefly siliceous meteorite.
- A meteorite consisting of silicate nutrients
- A stone, or metallic size, with dropped into the planet from remote space; a meteorite; a meteoric rock.
- A body falling through environment toward earth from star; a meteorite; precisely, a meteoric rock. See meteorite.
- a stony meteorite consisting of silicate nutrients
- Definition for "aerolite"
- Sentence for "aerolite"
- I have suggested (Pilgrimage iii. 159)…
- View More
- Synonym for "aerolite"
- Hypernym for "aerolite"
- Same Context for "aerolite"