- Embolism occurring as a consequence of the entrance of air bubbles into a blood vessel after surgical treatments or trauma.
- An embolism that results from introduction, (and/or formation under decreased stress) of environment bubbles inside blood.
- discomfort resulting from rapid change in pressure
- obstruction associated with circulatory system brought on by an air bubble as, e.g., inadvertently during surgery or hypodermic injection or as a complication from diving
Definition for "aeroembolism"
- Embolism occurring as a consequence of the entrance…
Synonym for "aeroembolism"
Hypernym for "aeroembolism"