- regarding air, or having an application like atmosphere.
- Light, unsubstantial, or volatile.
- getting the form or nature of atmosphere, or of an elastic substance; gaseous. Hence fig.: Unreal.
- characterized by lightness and insubstantiality; as impalpable or intangible as atmosphere
- resembling air or getting the type of environment
- getting the kind or nature of air, or of an elastic hidden liquid; gaseous. The gases are aëriform fluids.
- Figuratively, unsubstantial; unreal.
Sentence for "aeriform"
Synonym for "aeriform"
Equivalent for "aeriform"
Same Context for "aeriform"