- An acrobat who carries out in the air, as on a trapeze or tightrope.
- An acrobat performing high off the ground, defying a fall to planet, as on a trapeze or a tightrope.
- an athlete who carries out functions high over the floor on a trapeze or high-wire, calling for skill and agility and control.
- a burglar who gains entry to buildings from roof, often leaping from building to building in the process. A kind of second-story guy.
- An aërial navigator; one skilled in aëronautics.
- an acrobat just who carries out floating around (as on a rope or trapeze)
Sentence for "aerialist"
- Deadman, known as aerialist Boston Brand…
Synonym for "aerialist"
Hyponym for "aerialist"
Hypernym for "aerialist"