- the method through which air is distributed through or combined with a substance eg soil or a liquid.
- Exposure to the free action associated with environment; airing
- A change manufactured in the blood by exposure to air in respiration; oxygenation of blood in respiration; arterialization.
- The act or planning of charging you a liquid with carbon dioxide fuel to make it effervescent.
- the act of billing a liquid with air or air for the intended purpose of purification.
- The act of airing or of revealing towards activity of atmosphere: as, the aëration of earth by plowing, harrowing, etc.
- The act or procedure of mixing or saturating with a gas, as carbonic-acid gasoline or common atmosphere.
- In physiology, the arterialization of the venous blood by respiration in the higher animals, and by corresponding processes in the lower animals.
- the entire process of exposing to atmosphere (so as to purify)
- the work of asking a liquid with a gas rendering it effervescent
- Definition for "aeration"
- the method through which air is distributed through…
- View More
- Sentence for "aeration"
- Synonym for "aeration"
- Hypernym for "aeration"
- Equivalent for "aeration"
- Etymologically Related for "aeration"
- Same Context for "aeration"