- Variant of eon.
- alternate spelling of eon.
- A spirit being coming through the Godhead.
- a time period of immeasurable length. See eon.
- a divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme becoming and playing different roles in the operation associated with the world.
- the longest division of geological time; several eras.
- etc. See eon, eonian, etc.
- the longest unit of geological time
- an immeasurably long-period of time
- (Gnosticism) a divine energy or nature emanating from Supreme Being and playing various roles when you look at the operation of this universe
Sentence for "aeon"
- The word aeon (aion) signifying "age",…
Hypernym for "aeon"
Equivalent for "aeon"
Same Context for "aeon"
Variant for "aeon"