- A certificate suggesting that a student is ill, excusing them from lectures and examinations and enabling him to pass through courses that he's too sick to complete the necessary materials.
- An unclassified degree awarded to such a student.
- A medical certification that a student is ill.
- In English universities, a medical certification given to students showing which he happens to be prevented by illness from attending to his duties. Also known as æger.
Definition for "aegrotat"
- A certificate suggesting that a student is ill,…
Sentence for "aegrotat"
Cross Reference for "aegrotat"