- perhaps not powerful; without power or vigor.
- Pertaining to, or described as, debility associated with the important powers; weak.
- Characterized by the absence of power or force.
- lacking power or vigor
- described as an absence of power or forcefulness
- In pathology, of or pertaining to adynamia; characterized by or resulting from essential debility; asthenic: as, adynamic fevers; an adynamic problem; the adynamic sinking of typhoid temperature.
- In actual, described as lack of force.
Sentence for "adynamic"
Synonym for "adynamic"
Equivalent for "adynamic"
Etymologically Related for "adynamic"
Form for "adynamic"