- Just The Right in English ecclesiastical law of presentation to a vacant benefice.
- The right of showing to a vacant benefice or staying in the church.
- The right of providing to a vacant benefice or surviving in the chapel. [initially, the relation of a patron (advocatus) or protector of a benefice, and therefore privileged to nominate or give it.]
- initially, the responsibility to protect an ecclesiastical company or a religious house. See advocate of this chapel, under supporter.
- In English legislation, the proper of presentation to a vacant benefice.
- the best in English law of showing a nominee to a vacant ecclesiastical benefice
- Definition for "advowson"
- Just The Right in English ecclesiastical law of…
- View More
- Sentence for "advowson"
- Hypernym for "advowson"
- Same Context for "advowson"