- Expressing antithesis or resistance: the adversative combination but.
- revealing opposition or huge difference.
- Expressing contrariety, opposition, or antithesis; ); an adversative force.
- articulating antithesis or opposition
- A word that expresses antithesis or opposition.
- Something, specifically a clause or combination, which will be adversative.
- An adversative term.
- A word or idea denoting contrariety or resistance.
- Expressing difference, contrariety, opposition, or antithesis: because, an adversative combination.
- Of bad nature; inimical.
Sentence for "adversative"
Synonym for "adversative"
Equivalent for "adversative"
Same Context for "adversative"