- perhaps not native to and not totally created in a fresh habitat or environment; in your area or temporarily naturalized: an adventive weed.
- Of a plant that isn't local, but was introduced by people to someplace and has now since become naturalized.
- not native rather than totally established; in your area or briefly naturalized
- something or person via without; an immigrant.
- One who or whatever comes from without; an immigrant.
- . Accidental; adventitious.
- especially In botany and zoology, only transient and in your area natural, maybe not carefully naturalized: applied to introduced flowers and pets.
- Definition for "adventive"
- perhaps not native to and not totally created…
- View More
- Sentence for "adventive"
- Synonym for "adventive"
- Equivalent for "adventive"