Definition for "advanced"
Sentence for "advanced"
- In return, the label advanced money…
Quotes for "advanced"
- "Your lost friends are not dead,…"
Synonym for "advanced"
Phrases for "advanced"
Rhyme for "advanced"
Cross Reference for "advanced"
Equivalent for "advanced"
Verb Stem for "advanced"
Urban Dictionary for "advanced"
- definitely created or complex.
- coming to an increased degree than the others: an enhanced text in physics.
- Ahead of the times; progressive: higher level teaching techniques.
- Far along in course or time: an advanced stage of disease; one of higher level age.
- At or near the cutting-edge.
- Having moved ahead in time or room (e.g. advanced level ignition time).
- In a late phase of development; considerably developed beyond a preliminary stage.
- Pronounced farther into front side of this vocal tract.
- within the van or front.
- In the front or before other people, as to development or tips.
- Far on in life or time.
- farther along in actual or mental development
- far along in time
- forward in development; complex or intricate
- relatively belated in a course of development
- situated forward or going before
- ahead of the times
- (of communities) highly developed especially in technology or industry
- at a greater amount in instruction or understanding or ability
- Simple past tense and previous participle of advance.
- positioned in front of or before others.
- In the front; ahead; becoming before or beyond other individuals in attainments, level, etc.: as, an enhanced Liberal.
- Having achieved a comparatively belated phase, by development, development, life, etc.: as, he is today at an advanced age.