- Archaic Browned by the sunlight; sunburned.
- Archaic Melancholy to look at or temperament; gloomy.
- Inflamed or scorched; fiery.
- searching as if or scorched; sunburnt.
- Having much heat in the constitution and little serum when you look at the bloodstream. [Obs.] Ergo: Atrabilious; sallow; gloomy.
- burned brown by the sun
- dry out by temperature or extortionate contact with sunlight
- Burned; scorched; become dried out by heat; hot and fiery.
- searching just as if burned or scorched.
- In pathology, having much temperature: said for the bloodstream along with other liquids of this human body; ergo, ardent; sanguine; impetuous.
Definition for "adust"
Sentence for "adust"
- These symptoms vary according to the…
Synonym for "adust"
Equivalent for "adust"
Form for "adust"