- A faint sketch; an outline, a brief representation.
- A rough or symbolic representation of one thing.
- The shadow or outline of a figure.
- A vague indication of what's to come.
- The work of adumbrating, or shadowing forth.
- A faint design; an outline; an imperfect portrayal or representation of anything.
- The shadow or outlines of a figure.
- The act of adumbrating or making a shadow or light similarity.
- Figuratively, a faint design; an imperfect representation; something which recommends by similarity, or shadows forth; a foreshadowing.
- In heraldry, the shadow only of a figure, outlined, and painted of a color darker versus field.
- the act of providing vague advance indications; representing in advance
- a sketchy or imperfect or faint representation
- Definition for "adumbration"
- Sentence for "adumbration"
- Apparently from the very first episode…
- View More
- Synonym for "adumbration"
- Hypernym for "adumbration"
- Same Context for "adumbration"