- A feudal serf or labourer who's mounted on an estate and sold or transmitted along with it.
- One thing written or imprinted immediately after another character and aligned with-it.
- One held to service as connected to the glebe or estate; a feudal serf.
- A serf attached to an estate and transferable along with it.
- Held to program as connected to the soil; -- stated of feudal serfs.
- written or printed immediately following another character and lined up along with it
- (used of people) bound to a tract of land; therefore their service is transferable from owner to owner
- Written just after, as distinguished from subscript, or written underneath: since, in Greek sentence structure, an iota (ι) adscript.
- Attached to the earth, as a slave or feudal serf. See adscriptus glebæ.
Sentence for "adscript"
Cross Reference for "adscript"
Equivalent for "adscript"