- Activated by or with the capacity of releasing epinephrine or an epinephrinelike compound, particularly in the sympathetic neurological system: adrenergic neurological fibers.
- Having physiological effects much like those of epinephrine: an adrenergic medication.
- getting the top-notch adrenaline or epinephrine.
- Containing or releasing adrenaline.
- producing or activated by epinephrine or adrenaline.
- regarding epinephrine (its release or activity)
- drug that has the effects of epinephrine
Sentence for "adrenergic"
- More importantly, it appeared that the…
Hyponym for "adrenergic"
Hypernym for "adrenergic"
Same Context for "adrenergic"