- Of, relating to, or undergoing adolescence. See Synonyms at young.
- Characteristic of adolescence; immature: an adolescent sense of humor.
- Characteristic of, or regarding, or undergoing puberty; immature.
- Developing; advancing from childhood to maturity.
- associated with or distinct to or suggestive of a teenager
- showing or recommending a lack of readiness
- inside condition of development between puberty and readiness
- being of this age 13 through 19
- A young person who has undergone puberty but having not reached complete maturity; a teen.
- an adolescent; a juvenile after puberty
- A youth.
- One who keeps growing up; you of either sex over adolescence.
- a juvenile between the onset of puberty and maturity
- Growing up; advancing from youth to manhood or womanhood; youthful.
- In actual geography, noting that phase of land-sculpture, between childhood and maturity, where some rapids nevertheless continue to be even in the larger channels.
- Definition for "adolescent"
- Of, relating to, or undergoing adolescence. See Synonyms…
- View More
- Sentence for "adolescent"
- Quotes for "adolescent"
- "It's possible that I've matured as…"
- View More
- Synonym for "adolescent"
- Phrases for "adolescent"
- Rhyme for "adolescent"
- Cross Reference for "adolescent"
- Equivalent for "adolescent"
- Etymologically Related for "adolescent"
- Same Context for "adolescent"
- Urban Dictionary for "adolescent"