- Accessory or adjoining anatomical parts, as ovaries and oviducts about the womb.
- The appendages of an organ.
- accessory or adjoining anatomical parts or appendages to an organ (especially of the embryo)
- associated or connected things; especially, in structure, appendages or frameworks accessory to a primary organ.
- Definition for "adnexa"
- Accessory or adjoining anatomical parts, as ovaries and…
- View More
- Sentence for "adnexa"
- Hypernym for "adnexa"
- Cross Reference for "adnexa"
- Same Context for "adnexa"