- the entire process of measuring; the ascertainment of this numerical amount of any quantity.
- The numerical quantity or measure of such a thing, whether several, the dimensions of an excellent, the bulk of a fluid, mass, duration, or degree.
- In law, ascertainment and project for the due percentage: as, admeasurement of damages, or of dower in an estate; admeasurement for the right of someone in a typical pasture.
- Occasionally known as admensuration.
Sentence for "admeasurement"
- "For its practical value it depends…
Same Context for "admeasurement"