- To divide and circulate proportionally; apportion.
- To determine the proper share of, or even the proper apportionment
- The way of measuring something; proportions; dimensions.
- Formerly, the modification of percentage, or ascertainment of stocks, since dower or pasture held in keeping. This is by writ of admeasurement, directed to the sheriff.
- To apportion.
- determine the number of someone's share
- to determine the measurements, size, or capability of; measure.
- in-law, to survey and lay off a due portion to, by dower in real-estate or of pasture held in keeping. This is formerly carried out by writ of admeasurement, directed on sheriff.
Sentence for "admeasure"
Synonym for "admeasure"
Verb Forms for "admeasure"
Hypernym for "admeasure"
Form for "admeasure"