- extra; neither standard nor major: "adjunctive therapy"
- the house of two operations x and y, in a way that ax(ayb) = a, and ay(axb) = a
- Joining; getting the quality of joining; forming an adjunct.
- joining; creating an adjunct
- a connector joining two aspects of equivalent fat, such as for example a coordinating conjunction
- a substance added as a supplement; often within the expression "additives and adjunctives."
- one that, or whatever, is accompanied.
- One who or whatever is accompanied.
- Joining; getting the top-notch joining.
- Definition for "adjunctive"
- Sentence for "adjunctive"
- The term "adjunctive" implies this treatment…
- View More
- Synonym for "adjunctive"
- Equivalent for "adjunctive"
- Form for "adjunctive"
- Same Context for "adjunctive"