- utilized in several situations with a meaning just like assisting
- A matrix for which each factor is the cofactor of an associated component of another matrix.
- An assistant gran of a French commune
- An adjunct; a helper.
- 1. A person who is joined or connected with another as a helper; an adjunct.
- In France, specifically — An assistant of or substitute for the mayor of a commune, or in Paris of an arrondissement. An assistant professor in a college.
Sentence for "adjoint"
Synonym for "adjoint"
Same Context for "adjoint"