- The anterior glandular lobe associated with pituitary gland that secretes numerous bodily hormones, including ACTH, prolactin, and somatotropin.
- the anterior lobe regarding the pituitary gland, making and secreting several peptide hormones that control many physiological processes including anxiety, growth, and reproduction.
- the anterior lobe of this pituitary body; mainly glandular in general
- Definition for "adenohypophysis"
- The anterior glandular lobe associated with pituitary gland…
- View More
- Synonym for "adenohypophysis"
- Hypernym for "adenohypophysis"
- Form for "adenohypophysis"