- The disposal by a testator of certain residential property bequeathed inside the or the woman might in order to invalidate the bequest.
- into the legislation of wills, the dedication of what the results are when home left under a will is no much longer in the testator's estate if the testator dies.
- The revocation or taking away of a grant, contribution, legacy, or the love.
- in-law, the revocation of a grant, donation, or perhaps the love; specifically, the lapse of a legacy, by the testator's gratifying it by delivery or repayment towards the legatee before their death, or
- by their otherwise coping with finished . bequeathed so as to manifest an intent to revoke the bequest. See adeem.
Sentence for "ademption"
- Marian, my good girl, turn over…
- View More