- Physiology To draw inwards toward the median axis regarding the human body or toward an adjacent part or limb.
- To draw towards a standard center or a middle line.
- Chemistry A chemical substance that forms from addition of a couple of substances.
- the item of an addition reaction
- a compound created by an addition reaction
- to attract towards a center or a middle range.
- draw a limb towards human anatomy
- To draw in; cause; attraction.
- In physiology, to bring to or toward a median range or main axis. See adduction, 2.
Sentence for "adduct"
Verb Forms for "adduct"
Hypernym for "adduct"
Same Context for "adduct"