- Physiology To draw inwards toward the median axis regarding the human body or toward an adjacent part or limb.
- To draw towards a standard center or a middle line.
- Chemistry A chemical substance that forms from addition of a couple of substances.
- the item of an addition reaction
- a compound created by an addition reaction
- to attract towards a center or a middle range.
- draw a limb towards human anatomy
- To draw in; cause; attraction.
- In physiology, to bring to or toward a median range or main axis. See adduction, 2.
- Definition for "adduct"
- Physiology To draw inwards toward the median axis…
- View More
- Sentence for "adduct"
- Verb Forms for "adduct"
- Hypernym for "adduct"
- Same Context for "adduct"