- A substance added in small amounts to something different to improve, improve, or perhaps alter it.
- A substance put into another compound or item because of its capability to change its properties.
- something added to enhance food or gasoline or paint or medicine
- Marked by, generated by, or involving inclusion.
- Of or being some of specific main colors of wavelengths that may be combined with the other person to create various other colors. See Dining Table at shade.
- related to inclusion; that can be, or was, added.
- Distributive over inclusion.
- Having inclusion as an operator.
- with respect to chemical inclusion.
- explaining genes (or even the interacting with each other an such like. of these genetics) which govern similar characteristic and whose effects come together from the phenotype.
- right is included; good; -- in opposition to subtractive.
- characterized or created by addition
- designating or concerning an equation whoever terms tend to be for the first degree
- to-be included; associated with nature of an addition; assisting to boost: since, an additive modification (a correction to be added).
- Definition for "additive"
- A substance added in small amounts to something…
- View More
- Sentence for "additive"
- The term additive combinatorics is also…
- View More
- Synonym for "additive"
- Antonym for "additive"
- Phrases for "additive"
- Equivalent for "additive"
- Form for "additive"
- Same Context for "additive"