- situated on the side closest to the axis of an organ or organism.
- Of or concerning the side or surface facing or nearest to the axis of an organ, such as the top area of a leaf; ventral.
- privately this is certainly towards the axis or main line, often regarding the top side.
- right beside the axis, or perhaps in vertebrates the notochord.
- nearest to or dealing with toward the axis of an organ or organism
- In botany, in a plane facing the axis. See the extract.
Sentence for "adaxial"
- Inferred ancestral features include more than…
Antonym for "adaxial"