- A descendant of Adam; a person being.
- A zinc arsenate hydroxide mineral, Zn2AsO4OH.
- A descendant of Adam; a human being.
- One of a sect of visionaries, just who, professing to imitate their state of Adam, discarded the usage of clothe themselves in their particular assemblies.
- certainly one of mankind; one of several people considered as descended from Adam.
- among that element of humanity more especially thought to be the offspring of Adam, in contradistinction to a supposed older race, called Preadamites.
- One of a sect which originated from the north of Africa within the second century, and pretended having achieved towards primitive innocence of Adam.
- A mineral happening in small yellow or green crystals plus mammillary teams; a hydrous arseniate of zinc, isomorphous with olivenite: present in Chili, and at Laurium in Greece. Also referred to as adamine.
Sentence for "adamite"
- When in operation, the sphere is…
- View More