- To improvise and provide extemporaneously.
- To engage in improvisation, as during delivery of a speech.
- terms, music, or actions uttered, carried out, or completed extemporaneously.
- remark made in an instant without previous planning
- Uttered, carried out, or carried out spontaneously. See Synonyms at extemporaneous.
- with little or no preparation or forethought
- stated or done without having already been in the offing or printed in advance
- To improvise all or element of a speech or other overall performance, especially in comedy.
- perform without planning
Sentence for "ad-lib"
- He tried his trademark joking, sputtering…
Phrases for "ad-lib"