- Botany Perhaps Not cyclic. Used particularly of blossoms whoever components tend to be organized in spirals as opposed to in whorls, as with magnolias.
- Chemistry Having an open-chain molecular construction as opposed to a ring-shaped structure.
- not cyclic; having an open string framework
- perhaps not cyclic
- Of a flower, featuring its parts placed spirally in the receptacle.
- Having an open-chain construction; aliphatic.
- perhaps not cyclic; especially having parts arranged in spirals rather than whorls
- having an open string framework
- In botany, not cyclic; maybe not arranged in whorls.
- In dynamics, without having the house of whirling or moving in sectors.
- Irregular in training course; not occurring with regular periodicity.
- In chem., containing no pattern or ring: said of organic substances which contain no ring of atoms.
- Definition for "acyclic"
- Botany Perhaps Not cyclic. Used particularly of blossoms…
- View More
- Sentence for "acyclic"
- The basic model creates acyclic graphs…
- View More
- Synonym for "acyclic"
- Antonym for "acyclic"
- Cross Reference for "acyclic"
- Equivalent for "acyclic"
- Same Context for "acyclic"