- Tapering slowly to a-sharp point, as ideas of certain leaves.
- Tapering to a spot; directed.
- Tapering to a long point at its apex.
- Tapering to a spot; pointed
- (of a leaf shape) narrowing to a slender point
- To make razor-sharp or keen.
- To make sharp or keen; to sharpen.
- to get rid of in or visited a-sharp point.
- make razor-sharp or acute; taper; make (some thing) started to a point
- to finish in, or come to, a-sharp point.
- to carry to a place; render razor-sharp or keen: as, “to acuminate despair,”
- To taper or rise to a point.
- Pointed; intense.
- In ichthyology, drawn-out in an extended point: said of this fins.
- Definition for "acuminate"
- Tapering slowly to a-sharp point, as ideas of…
- View More
- Sentence for "acuminate"
- Synonym for "acuminate"
- Verb Forms for "acuminate"
- Hypernym for "acuminate"
- Equivalent for "acuminate"
- Form for "acuminate"