- Biology Having a stinger, as a bee or wasp.
- Botany Having sharp prickles.
- Having a sting; sharp like a prickle.
- Having prickles or razor-sharp points.
- Having a stinger; stinging.
- Having a sting; covered with prickles; razor-sharp like a prickle.
- Having prickles, or sharp points; beset with prickles.
- serious or stinging; incisive.
- having or resembling a stinger or barb
- In zoology, furnished with a sting; regarding or characteristic for the Aculeata.
- In botany, furnished with aculei or sharp prickles; aculeous.
- Figuratively, pointed; stinging.
- To make pointed; sharpen.
- A hymenopterous pest, the Aculeata.
- Definition for "aculeate"
- Biology Having a stinger, as a bee or…
- View More
- Sentence for "aculeate"
- Synonym for "aculeate"