- the dimension regarding the home heating power of electromagnetic radiation, specially compared to solar radiation
- the measurement of this substance or actinic power of light
- The dimension associated with force of solar power radiation.
- The dimension of this chemical or actinic energy of light.
- The dimension associated with intensity of radiation.
- calculating the intensity of electromagnetic radiation (especially associated with the rays of the sun)
Sentence for "actinometry"
- These is also a photometric photographic…
Hypernym for "actinometry"
Etymologically Related for "actinometry"