- A greenish variety of amphibole.
- A mineral with monoclinic crystals of chemical formula Ca2(Mg,Fe)5Si8O22(OH)2, of the amphibole team.
- A bright green selection of amphibole happening often in fibrous or columnar public.
- A radiatedmineral, known as by Werner strahlstein (ray-stone), comprising silicates of calcium, magnesium, and iron.
- A trade-name of an apparatus through which the ultra-violet rays can be employed in the treatment of cutaneous diseases.
- an eco-friendly mineral for the amphibole team; calcium magnesium iron silicate
- Definition for "actinolite"
- Sentence for "actinolite"
- In accompanying notes, a geologist identified…
- View More
- Hypernym for "actinolite"
- Cross Reference for "actinolite"