- The intrinsic residential property in radiation that creates photochemical task.
- That home of electromagnetic radiation that leads to your creation of photochemical effects
- the house of radiant energy (discovered mainly in solar or electric light) wherein chemical modifications are produced, as with photography.
- rays of heat or light, or that branch of normal viewpoint which treats for the radiation of temperature and light.
- That home of light which, as may be present in photography, produces chemical combinations and decompositions.
- In botany, the chemical activity of sunlight on plants.
- the house of radiation that allows it to make photochemical results
Sentence for "actinism"
- Niépce, a Frenchman, discovered "actinism," that…
Hypernym for "actinism"