- an act of a debtor which renders him prone to be adjudged a bankrupt.
- See personal bankruptcy.
- An English statute of 1843 on defamation
- An English statute of 1838 concerning obscene journals.
- An English statute of 1860 concerning endowed schools.
- An English statute of 1844 for conserving the property of dissenting congregations into the uses associated with trust initially meant, through 25 years' consumption proof thereof in the absence of a controlling declaration when you look at the deed or instrument of trust. This work is known additionally because the Dissenters' Chapels Act.
- An English statute of 1833 reducing enough time prescribed by the statute of limitations in some instances.
Cross Reference for "act of bankruptcy"
- immanent act
- View More