- The sprout at the end of a seed with regards to begins to germinate.
- The sprout at the conclusion of a seed when it starts to germinate; the plumule in germination; -- so-called from its spiral type.
- The first leaf which rises above the surface in the germination of grain; in addition the standard stem or first leaf which seems in malted grain; the evolved plumule of seed.
- to place forth initial sprout.
- To dispose off the first leaf; sprout.
Definition for "acrospire"
Sentence for "acrospire"