- A caplike construction at the anterior end of a spermatozoon that creates enzymes aiding in egg penetration.
- A structure developing the end of the pinnacle of a spermatozoon.
- In cytology, the body which forms the extreme anterior portion of the spermatozoön. Von Lenhossek, 1897.
- a process on anterior end of a sperm cell that produces enzymes to facilitate penetration associated with the egg
- Definition for "acrosome"
- A caplike construction at the anterior end of…
- View More
- Sentence for "acrosome"
- Hypernym for "acrosome"