- The exterior end of this scapula that the collarbone is affixed.
- The outermost point regarding the shoulder blade.
- The exterior extremity of shoulder-blade.
- In physiology, the distal end associated with the back of scapula or shoulder-blade.
- In ichthyology, same as supraclavicle; a shoulder-girdle bone tissue above the clavicle.
- the outermost point regarding the spine for the shoulder blade
Sentence for "acromion"
- In connection with this fracture, reference…
Hypernym for "acromion"
Form for "acromion"
Variant for "acromion"