- any flowerless plant whoever development happens during the tip of the main stem, particularly the cryptogam ferns
- A plant of the greatest course of cryptogams, like the ferns, etc. See cryptogamia.
- An aerogenous plant.
- any flowerless plant such as a fern (pteridophyte) or moss (bryophyte) by which development happens just in the tip for the main stem
- Definition for "acrogen"
- any flowerless plant whoever development happens during the…
- View More
- Hypernym for "acrogen"
- Cross Reference for "acrogen"
- Variant for "acrogen"